Indigenous Awareness: For a Safe, Understanding, and Diverse Workplace
Embrace diversity by learning about the culture, history, and contemporary roles of Indigenous peoples in Canada.
This online course uses practical approaches and a base understanding of First Nations, Métis, and Inuit communities.
Any individual or workplace can benefit from this course.
Understand the changing nature of the relationship between Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples.
Level Up Your Learning
- Learn why cultural awareness is so important
- Discover the history of Indigenous Peoples in Canada
- Explore the dynamic culture of Indigenous Peoples in Canada
- Analyze moments that lead us to today
- Develop an understanding of important conversations
- Prepare for the conversations of the future
- Understand the importance of treatise to Canada as a whole
- And more...